Thursday, March 3, 2011

Updates on my Enlistment/DEP process

This past Friday, I had my 72-hour Indoctrination meeting with one of my recruiters, who came to my house. Basically they wanted to make sure that nothing changed, and that I still want to join the Navy. We went over some paperwork, made sure that I have not had any other traffic violations or gotten any recent tattoos, or done any drugs, or that my weight has dramatically changed. I have a follow-up meeting scheduled with the recruiter at the recruiting office, and I have to get them copies of my Master Promissory Notes (they came in the mail the other day, after a 3 week wait), also they need a copy of my contract for their file. Also, I have my first DEP meeting next week. It sounds like it will be an introductory thing, since we don't start PT yet. Upon enlistment I received a START guide with Navy information, creeds, and stuff that I have memorize before I enter Basic Training. We shall see when I start to get quizzed on all of my information. Another thing that I have been told is I should have another swearing in ceremony and medical exam on the day that I ship out for Basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment