Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Adorable Niece and Her New Sailor Dress

Shortly after I joined the Navy my parents and I went to the base at Great Lakes in the Chicago area and got some Navy stuff. We found the cutest sailor dress and they bought it for my niece, Olivia. We saw her this month and she is finally able to fit into it. She is almost 7 months old... she's so cute! And just think with this outfit on she is also supporting her Aunt Lis, I know I did that on purpose :)

 The sailor hat was a little too big for her, so it kept slipping  and moving, but we had it on her for a couple of pictures.

 What a cutie!

 Olivia and me

 Ahhh, getting your picture taken is hard work...

 Trying to crawl on the couch, but just ended up laying on her belly.

 Olivia with her lambie...it's one of her pacifier clips, and she loves to chew on it.

 Another picture of Olivia and me... these pictures were taken the day we celebrated my brother Michael's birthday, so she was playing with the tissue paper from his gifts.

 Oops, her shoes came off, time to fix them.

 Olivia with her Ya-ya (aka her grandma, my mom) and her Daddy (my youngest brother Benj)

Olivia kept looking at her shoes and playing with her feet... she does that a lot. She is fascinated by her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment