Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some helpful websites from my Navy research gathering

When I first began looking into the Navy I googled to find information. The best sources are of course Navy.com (the recruiting website) and Navy.mil (the official website of the US Navy). Other websites helped me to gain insight on things that were not explained on the two main websites, and also helped me to get what I want out the of the Navy... a career, an interesting job, and a physical fitness plan... among other benefits. I hope that these websites are also helpful to anyone who may be viewing my blog, especially anyone contemplating joining the Navy. If they are not directly helpful to them, they may be able to pass it along to friends or family. There have also been some helpful forums, chat rooms, and Facebook groups and pages as well. But, the best source for information is a recruiter... and the best place to gain insight is if you talk to someone who either is or was in the Navy.

www.military.com
www.runnersworld.com
www.navyfitness.org
www.navy.mil
www.navy.com
http://usmilitary.about.com
www.navy-prt.com
www.twohundredsitups.com
www.navy-fitness.com
www.cnrc.navy.mil
www.npc.navy.mil
www.bootcamp.navy.mil
www.navytimes.com
www.ocs.navy.mil
http://navybmr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment