Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things I Will Miss While I am at Basic Training

Family
Friends
Pets
Reading novels
Writing
Drawing
Photography aka my camera
Listening to music
Singing
Sleeping in... not that I do that much!
My computer
The Internet... possibly social networking too.
Painting my toenails
Flowers
Cooking and baking
Mom's cooking and good food
Civilian clothes
My own bed
My long hair
Enjoying a nice glass of wine or a pint of beer
Watching movies
Driving
Freedom to do what I want

I can certainly live without most of the material things, but that doesn't mean that I want to. I know that I can probably expand on this list if I think harder about it. A lot of things will be so different in Basic.
And, friends and family will be hard to be away from, but writing and receiving handwritten letters from them will definitely help!

1 comment:

  1. I will miss you too, Lis, but am so proud of you--taking on this adventure! xxoo hope to see you soon!==Aunt Christi:)

    ReplyDelete