Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Navy Pictures

 My new Navy hat.


 My utilitarian heavy-duty watch that my dad picked out for me to wear during Basic.


I am officially property of the U.S. Navy... as of the day I signed my contract I am in the Inactive Reserves while I am in DEP until I leave for Basic.


 Ahh, I am an Army brat who joined the Navy. My parents are so proud... as is the rest of my family, and my friends. My dad is so happy that I joined the Navy rather than the Army, and says that it is a better fit for me.


 Me in my new Navy hat... I think it looks so cute on me, and works well on bad hair days.


 I will persevere in my goals in the U.S. Navy... ha ha, yeah, I think I was growling here, trying to be tough.

Go Navy! I am an Airman and a Future Sailor. Readying for all that lies ahead of me.

1 comment:

  1. anticipation, determination, patience, grit, anxiousness, impatience, goodness, grace,
    contentment, wanderlust--all YOU!
    I share a thought with you:
    "There aren't any shortcuts to tomorrow.
    You have to MAKE YOUR OWN WAY.
    To know where you're going is only part of it.
    You need to know where you've been, too.
    And if you ever get lost, don't worry.
    The people who love you will find you.
    Count on it."

    ReplyDelete