Monday, March 7, 2011

Grrr! Not liking how my week is starting off!


Ahhh! This morning, I found out when I was 10 minutes away from my recruiter's office in Janesville this morning that my meeting was cancelled. Senior Chief had cancelled it :(  I had to turn around and drive back home...wasted fuel and time... not cool! It was an hour to drive both ways and a 1/4 tank of gas. I am unemployed, and not getting reimbursed for my time or fuel. Man, this sucks! 

And I'm missing my first DEP meeting tomorrow, and will probably have to make it up at another recruiting office in the area. 

I can't help when things are out of my control, but that doesn’t mean that I dislike it any less.

Also I want to scream at my loan companies! There is trouble with my DOD forms for the loan repayment program (LRP). One company said that they got my DOD and faxed it to my recruiter, as requested, on the 2nd of March. I called my recruiter and she said that she never received the fax. So, now I have to re-fax the form to that company, so that they can fill it out again and verify it... then I have to wait another week or 2 for a response. And, I need to see if I can get a copy mailed as well. 
The other company said that they did receive the fax and had promised me 2 weeks ago that they would email me the response. I have been checking my email and have not received anything. They told me that they mailed it because it was something that they had to fill out by hand and is not able to be emailed. They mailed the forms out on the 1st of March, and said that I should be receiving it this week... if my mail isn't slow, which it always is! 

This week had better improve, or it's going to drag.... at least things are slowly progressing with the Navy and all of my paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment