Friday, May 20, 2011

Time is running away, where has it gone?

The following two songs definitely describe how my last week has been... I am excited about all of the opportunities my future holds, but running out of days to do things before I leave.


Incubus- "Drive"

"Drive" lyrics

"Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I can't help but ask myself how much I let the fear
Take the wheel and steer
It's driven me before
And it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal
But lately I'm beginning to find that I
Should be the one behind the wheel

Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes yeah

Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
I'll be there"



3 Doors Down- "Running Out of Days"

"Running Out of Days" lyrics


"All these little things in life they all create this haze 
There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days"

No comments:

Post a Comment