Wednesday, May 11, 2011

15 days to go! About 2 weeks

Yesterday I had a meeting with the Senior Chief Petty Officer for our district. My recruiter took me up there so I could meet with him and the May shippers. He wanted to make sure everything was still on track for us and answer any remaining questions we have. And, they fed us dinner... pizza! :)

Today I had my last DEP meeting and we also had our pre-PRT test... we were tested on our 1.5 mile run, sit-ups, and push-ups. It was to give an idea of what we have to work on. I have some work to do.  We also got some important information about current Navy issues and talked about recent events in the news, its possible consequences, and a high threat level. So the overall message to us DEP members was to be careful and still be prepared for our commitment (and all it entails to serve our country).

A long couple of days with 2 round-trips from my house to Janesville. I only have one more PT meeting left with my DEP group, and that is next week. Then begins more processing stuff to ready for Basic Training.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I guess when I posted this it was technically the 11th of May. Oops! So there are actually 14 days left to go.

    ReplyDelete